I had a moment a bit ago with a pretty fab pair of gorgeous Rag & Bone/Jean Coated Denim Leggings and I wanted to see if they would actually work in a more casual setting. Lo and behold, they do, which is proof positive that waxed denim is pretty versatile and can work in a multitude of settings. As in, they’re not just for dancing on tabletops with supermodels anymore.
A breakdown of the casual look:
- Jacket: Superdry (gifted). It’s no longer available but DEFINITELY check out the Warbird jacket for Fall.
- Shirt: Express Men’s Plaid Fitted Western shirt in Concord(gifted.) (I have to wear men’s shirts – breasts too big for chick plaid shirts)
- Denim: Rag & Bone/Jean Coated Denim Leggings
- Boots: Rocket Dog, no longer available. I live in these boots.
- Red Lip: Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge #8 – Iconic Red